The annual Daddy Daughter Dance is one of Marietta Parks, Recreation and Facilities' most popular events. The event is open to girls ages five to 12 and their fathers or another special man in their life.
The afternoon is filled with music, dancing, games and activities. Dress is semiformal to formal, and each year the dance has a different theme.
2013 Daddy Daughter Dance
- Sunday, Feb. 10, 2013 from 2:30-5 p.m.
- Picnic in the Park theme
- The Mansour Center, 995 Roswell St., NE, Marietta, GA 30060
- $30 ($5 for each additional daughter)
- Registration opens in January 2013
- Registration deadline Feb. 8, 2013 or first 100 couples