Another Pedestrian Hit Crossing Road
A man suffered serious injuries and faces charges in Marietta.
It happened again Saturday: Someone tried to cross a major Marietta road outside a crosswalk and was hit by a car.
Ricas Cook, 29, of Marietta was driving the Mustang.
The man crossing the street was taken to WellStar Kennestone Hospital.
The Selective Traffic Enforcement Program continues to investigate, but charges are pending against the pedestrian.
Police ask anyone with information about what happened to contact Officer Justin Rutland at 770-794-5364.
The accident is one of many involving people crossing roads outside crosswalks in Cobb County this year. Among them:
- Marietta Man Killed Crossing Austell Road.
- Pedestrian Injured in Roswell Road Accident.
- Pedestrian Killed Near Southern Poly.
- Another Death Crossing Austell Road.
- Pedestrian Struck, Injured in Marietta Accident.