Defining Moments in Marietta
Question of the day: What two occurrences in Marietta most significantly changed the city? See what the director of the Marietta Museum of History has to say.
Take a closer look at the Marietta Museum of History here.
To learn more 1about the history of Marietta check out these stories:
- Colored Civil War Troops in the Marietta National Cemetery
- Living in Marietta During the 1850s
- Marietta Honors Battle of Midway Survivor
- How Should We Remember Mary Phagan?
- Marietta Square, Arts and the Strand
- Looking at the Marietta National Cemetery
- Marietta a Resort Destination
- Marietta National Cemetery to Be Featured on Military Channel
- The Cherokee Syllabary
- The Battle for Leo Frank and The Trial of Leo M. Frank