The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) presented Marietta the top performer award for its free mobile app for the public to report concerns, request services and access city news and events from a smartphone.
The TAG awards encourage the development of mobile applications for government, which help citizens interact with their governments and improve access to services.
About MyMarietta Mobile App
- Report concerns on the go using iOS or Android devices
- Attach photographs of issue and location with GPS-enabled device
- Track status of requests
- Stay informed of city news and events
- Developed in-house by city IT staff to reduce costs
- Download the app
Entries were judged based on creativity and innovation, business value for government and citizens, and usability and performance, and awards were presented for most innovative, most valuable, top performer and best overall.
- Georgia Technology Authority
- Georgia Tollway Authority
- Kennesaw State University