1. Come out for Praise in the Park on Saturday, June 9, at Jim Miller Park. Praise in the Park is a free admission community festival hosted by Highpoint Christian Tabernacle. Food, games, arts and crafts, doorprizes, pony rides, a free full gospel concert with various artists and more.
2. Come out to watch the Marietta Soap Box Derby on June 9, in the parking lot of Marietta High School. SBD Racing is for kids ages 7 to 17 years of age. The Marietta Soap Box Derby race is hosted by the Kiwanis Club of Marietta.
3. Join the Marietta Trolley Co. for a ride through Marietta history Thursday through Saturday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and Sunday at 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Highlights of the tour include Marietta Square/Glover Park, the Western & Atlantic Depot, National Cemetery, Tranquilla, Kennesaw Mountain and the Root House.
4. Walk the streets of haunted Marietta by lantern light with the Ghosts of Marietta Walking Ghost Tour. Tours are 90 minutes and the walk is under a mile. Tours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m.
5. Don't forget about the Marietta Square Farmers Market on Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon and Sunday, 12 to 3 p.m.