The next opportunity for Cobb County Public Library System cardholders to start ed2go courses is Wednesday, January 16. ed2go provides instructor-led professional development and personal enrichment online courses, which are offered for six weeks with 12 lessons per course. New sessions start monthly.
Among the ed2go courses CCPLS library cardholders can choose from are:
- Advanced Fiction Writing
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010
- Discover Digital Photography
- Grammar Refresher
- Luscious, Low Fat, Lightning-Quick and Meals
- Drawing for the Absolute Beginner, and
- Spanish for Medical Professionals.
All library cardholders can enroll and participate in ed2go courses from home or library computers. For the catalog of courses or to enroll in a course, please visit www.cobbcat.org/e-library. For more information on ed2go, please visit www.cobbcat.org/e-library.