1. The final Art Walk of the season takes place on Marietta Square from 5 to 9 p.m. this Friday
2. The 19th annual Habitat Road Race—5K, 1 mile and Tot Trot is Saturday, Oct. 6. The proceeds from the race will be used to build Mt. Bethel’s 32nd Habitat for Humanity house. The post race celebration will include refreshments, a dj, food, vendor exhibits, door prizes and fun for kids. The race starts at 8 a.m.; admission is $20 by Oct. 3 and $25 after Oct. 3. Mt. Bethel UMC, 4385 Lower Roswell Rd. , Marietta.
3. On Saturday, Oct. 6 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. come out for the 5K race benefitting Make a Wish Georgia. The race will begin and end at the Marietta Square. Registration is $25 for untimed 5K walk/run, $35 for timed 5K run; Children 6-12 years old are $10.
4. The Atlanta Lyric Theatre presents Cole Porter’s classic 1930s musical Anything Goes through Oct. 7, at the Strand Theatre. Learn more about the production here.
October 4, 5, 6, & 7: Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m.
5. Join the Ghosts of Marietta for a Walking Ghost tour at 7:30 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. on Friday, Saturday or Sunday; a Scary-etta ride at 8 p.m. or 9 p.m. Friday or Saturday; or a Haunted Pub Crawl at 9 p.m. Friday or Saturday.
6. On Friday, Oct. 5 the Fright Club opens on Marietta Square. The Haunted House will be open every Friday and Saturday night after dark for the first three weekends of October. Admission is $10 and the haunted house is located at 142 S Park Sq, next to Sweet Treats.