1. Celebrate our servicemen and Wounded Warriors with the event at the . Thursday night the public is invited for an evening of memories, music, military and more. The Strand event will be followed by a VIP reception at the home of former Georgia Governor Roy Barnes.
2. Bring your lunch and enjoy local musician Joy Parkman (Worship) Thursday at noon on the stage in Glover Park at the Square.
3. Join the Strand Theatre for a behind-the-scenes look on Thursday at 11 a.m.
4. , a no-kill cat shelter, is holding its 10th annual spring flea market. It is the nonprofit organization's biggest fundraiser of the year. The sale runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. May 13 is the final day of the market. East Lake Shopping Center: 2145 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA 30062.
5. Join the for a ride through Marietta history Thursday through Saturday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and Sunday at 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Highlights of the tour include Marietta Square/Glover Park, the Western & Atlantic Depot, National Cemetery, Tranquilla, Kennesaw Mountain and the Root House.
6. Walk the streets of haunted Marietta by lantern light with the . Tours are 90 minutes and the walk is under a mile. Tours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m.