1. It's time for the Cobb County Classic Rodeo at on Friday at 8 p.m. Admission is $15 for adults, $12 for children and free for children under five.
2. Enjoy music under the stars on Marietta Square with the Cobb County NAACP Branch’s Juneteenth concert on Friday, June 15 at 7 p.m. The event features Jazz, R&B, Spoken Word and more. The free evening concert kicks off the Annual Juneteenth Celebration. Bring your lawn chairs, picnic baskets, blankets and enjoy this fun filled evening.
3. The Cobb County branch of the NAACP is hosting the 9th annual Marietta Juneteenth Celebration on Marietta Square on Saturday, June 16, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. The Juneteenth Celebration celebrates Juneteenth, the name given to the date June 19, 1865 commemorating the date that the last United States slaves were freed.
The celebration will feature music, entertainment, ethnic foods, vendors, moonwalks, history, giveaways, voter registration and fun activities for the whole family.
4. at the from June 15 to July 1. The musical is , the famous striptease artist, and focuses on her mother, Momma Rose, whose name has become synonymous with "the ultimate show-business mother."
5. Join the for a ride through Marietta history Thursday through Saturday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and Sunday at 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Highlights of the tour include Marietta Square/Glover Park, the Western & Atlantic Depot, National Cemetery, Tranquilla, Kennesaw Mountain and the Root House.
6. Walk the streets of haunted Marietta by lantern light with the . Tours are 90 minutes and the walk is under a mile. Tours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m.
7. Don't forget about the Marietta Square Farmers Market on Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon and Sunday, 12 to 3 p.m.