1. will be at from Thursday, May 24 through Monday, May 28 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2. On Saturday, May 26, go on a History Walk at 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. Meet at the Cheatham Hill Battlefield area parking lot, near bulletin board.
3. On Saturday, May 26, Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts and Brownies at the will decorate each grave site with a United States Flag. The program begins at 8:30 a.m. Parking is available at the across Roswell Street.
4. Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park will host Artillery Demonstrations on Sunday and Monday, May 27 and 28 at 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
5. Come out for patriotic music, posting of the colors, prayers, a gun salute and speakers at the Marietta National Cemetery on Monday, May 28 at 12 p.m.
6. On Monday, May 28, the Kennesaw Mountain High School's JROTC drill team will perform at 1 p.m. at Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park.
7. at the Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield. Visitors can. The poppies are the .