1. Come out for Praise in the Park on Saturday, June 9, at . Praise in the Park is a free admission community festival hosted by Highpoint Christian Tabernacle. Food, games, arts and crafts, doorprizes, pony rides, a free full gospel concert with various artists and more.
2. Come out to watch , in the parking lot of . SBD Racing is for kids ages 7 to 17 years of age. The Marietta Soap Box Derby race is hosted by the Kiwanis Club of Marietta.
3. Join the for a ride through Marietta history Thursday through Saturday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and Sunday at 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Highlights of the tour include Marietta Square/Glover Park, the Western & Atlantic Depot, National Cemetery, Tranquilla, Kennesaw Mountain and the Root House.
4. Walk the streets of haunted Marietta by lantern light with the . Tours are 90 minutes and the walk is under a mile. Tours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m.
5. Don't forget about the Marietta Square Farmers Market on Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon and Sunday, 12 to 3 p.m.