Tuna and White Bean Salad
Per Serving: 189g): 190 calories, 8g fat, 15mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 17g carbs, 5g fiber, 3g sugars, 13g protein
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® Zesty Lemon Pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ red pepper cut in cubes
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- Fresh basil, chopped, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mince garlic and mash to a paste with the back of a spoon. Mix garlic paste with lemon juice, salt and pepper, and slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Toss red pepper, onion, and beans together.
- Break apart tuna and mix into bean mixture.
- Add dressing and toss well. Add basil just before serving. Serve at room temperature.
Makes four servings. More recipes are available on the StarKist Facebook page.