The public is invited to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the Marietta Confederate Cemetery on Sept. 22 with a statue unveiling and cemetery tours.
The statue unveiling will begin at 1 p.m., and the tours will begin at 1:30 p.m.
About the Tours
- Tours begin at 1:30 p.m.
- Last tour begins at 4:30 p.m.
- Tours start at Brown Park, 358 West Atlanta St.
- There will be a lot of walking so dress accordingly
- $7 for students and seniors
- Will be available on site
- Cash or check will be accepted
The event is part of Marietta's yearlong commemoration of the 150th anniversary of the Battles of Marietta.