- What: The ‘Cossak Warriors’ on horseback; Motorcycle Nitro Cowboys in the globe of Death; camels and zebras performing with ponies; clowns and comedy acts and more.
- Where: Jim Miller Park Arena, 2245 Callaway Rd., Marietta 30008
- When: Sunday, March 3 at 1 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 6 p.m., 877-373-0477, thefuncircus.com
- Cost: Child General Admission: $8; Child Ringside VIP: $18; Adult: $28; Adult Ringside: $38.
Annual Prom Dress Consignment Sale
- What: Strength in Stilettos, a non-profit organization that includes students from Allatoona High and Kennesaw Mountain High, will host the 3rd Annual Prom Dress Consignment Sale.
- Where: Allatoona High
- When: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, March 2.
- What: $1500 in cash prizes. Five $100 games and one $1000 game.
- Where: American Legion Post 264, 6251 Ivey Rd SE, Mableton
- When: March 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 and 9 from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Cost: $7, 770-944-8099
"Death at the Doo-Wop" A Murder Mystery Dinner
- What: The Murder Mystery Company presents their show "Death at the Doo-Wop". The class of 1957 is having one killer prom, but before the king and queen can have their first dance, tragedy strikes. Play detective in this interactive murder mystery dinner.
- Where: 892 Jefferson St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 (Blue Mark Studios)
- When: Feb. 28, March 1, 8, 9, 14 and 15 from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m.
- Cost: $60
Story Circle: Children's Story Time
- What: Every Monday morning at the Book Worm Bookstore is Story Circle, a free children's story hour.
- Where: The Book Worm Bookstore, 4451 Marietta St, Powder Springs
- When: Monday, March 4, 11 a.m.
Paulding Fine Arts Association Student Art Competition
- What: Paulding County students between the ages of three years and 18 years may enter one piece of art work in the show. Both 2-D and 3-D works will be accepted. Student work should be brought to the Dallas Civic Center on Saturday, March 2 between 1 and 4 p.m. A reception and awards presentation will be held Sunday, March 10 in the Civic Center between 2 and 4 p.m.
- Where: Dallas Civic Center Gallery, 121 E Griffin St, Dallas
- When: Drop Off: Saturday, March 2, 1 to 4 p.m.; Student
Art Show Reception: March 10, 2 to 4 p.m.
- 770-443-1649, pauldingfinearts.org
- Cost: Entry fee is $2 per student.