Take a look at some of the Valentine events in Marietta, check back as we add more, and add your own events in the comments and to our calendar!
1. at Chick-fil-A on Saturday, Feb. 4 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Fathers and daughters will spend some time together while they enjoy dinner, great conversation and several special activities.
2. Looking for some romantic entertainment for Valentine's month? has just the ticket. The romantic comedy Coming Apart by Fred Carmichael, directed by Barbara Rudy, will be on the Stellar Cellar Stage Feb. 3 through 18.
"It's the story of a couple, both successful writers, who simultaneously declare they want a divorce," according to a news release. "Hilarity ensues as they try to live together in divided space and the wife writes a book that parallels reality. In the end, of course, love reigns!"
Performances: Friday/Saturday Feb. 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 and 18 at 8 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 12 at 2:30 p.m. and Thursday, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m.. Tickets: $12.50, $20 (Sat. dinner shows Feb. 4 and 11), $10 (Industry night, Thursday, Feb. 16). 770-218-9669.
3. The BeLoved Valentine's Art Market on Saturday, Feb. 11, invites you to Shop an artisan market, Taste a variety of dishes by Christophe's Kitchen and Support the charity Path to Shine with a $10 donation at the door.
In 2011, the BeLoved Art Show donated $1,200 to the Women's Resource Center to End Domestic Violence. This year they hope to increase their giving by adding an hourly raffle drawing. For $1 a raffle ticket, you have a chance to win an item from one of the artists of the show. 4465 Paper Mill Rd., Marietta, 30067.
4. Come out for a Valentine event for you and your dogs. The , and Dollies Party Book present an event with:
- Wine tasting and light appetizer fare
- Dog toys
- Dog treats
- Dog water
- Photographer Alex Neely will set up for professional shots of your pet or your pet and you.
Saturday, Feb. 18 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Marietta Wine Market. 770-919-1574. $10 Donation to Homeless Pets Foundation.
5. Looking for a night out with your Sweetheart? Dancing, silent auction, childcare and a 'breakfast for dinner' menu await at .
Thrive, the youth ministry at Sacred Tapestry United Methodist Church for grades 6 through 12, will be hosting a Valentine Dinner fundraiser for their missions outreach goals. Suggested donation is $10 per adult and child. Heart-shaped balloons will be available for $1 each. Continuous seating from 5 to 7 p.m. on Feb. 13. Biscuits, bacon, French toast, fruit, juice and coffee are among the featured menu items.