Douglasville Arbor Day Event
- What: Keep Douglasville Beautiful invites you to celebrate Arbor Day with tree plantings at Jessie Davis Park. The event will include an educational workshop led by a certified arborist, a tree planting demonstration and free pecan seedlings.
- Where: Davis Park, 7775 Malone St, Douglasville
- When: Friday, Feb. 15, 9 a.m.
"Beehive: The 60's Musical"
- What: Beehive is a rockin’ musical celebration of the girl groups who left their mark on 60’s music and on many of our lives. Relive music’s golden era and an empowering time in history with "The Name Game," "The Beat Goes On," "Respect," "Natural Woman," "My Boyfriend’s Back," "One Fine Day," "To Sir With Love," "It’s My Party," "Proud Mary," "Downtown" and more.
- Where: Earl Smith Strand Theatre in Marietta
- When: February 15, 16, 17: Friday & Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.
Acworth Candy Land Daddy-Daughter Dance
- What: Dad's and their daughters, ages 13 and under, enjoy a special night of dancing and fun.
- When: Saturday, Feb. 16, 7 to 9:00 p.m.
- Where: North Cobb High School in the Gym
- Cost: $25.00 per couple for City of Acworth residents or $35.00 per couple for non-City residents. Additional daughters are $10.00 each. Pre-registration will end at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 15. The on-site registration fee for City of Acworth residents will be $35.00 per couple and the fee for non-City residents will be $45.00 per couple.
Atlanta Ballet Presents "Dracula"
- What: From the gripping original score to the thrilling sets and sensuous costumes, the Atlanta Ballet's presentation of Dracula is a "lush cinematic work with the masterful Count at its rich and bloody heart."
- When: Feb. 14, Feb. 15 and Feb. 16 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre, 2800 Cobb Galleria Pkwy, Atlanta, GA
- Cost: $20
- What: Smyrna's first Arbor Day Festival is held on Feb. 16 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Smyrna Community Center.
- When: Feb. 16 at 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Where: City of Smyrna Community Center, 200 Village Green Cir SE, Smyrna, GA
- Cost: Free
Smyrna Bridal Show
- What: A unique bridal show where you can see three venues in one day. The event includes vendors and a fashion show.
- When: Sunday, Feb. 17, from noon to 5 p.m.
- Where: Taylor Brawner Hall and House & The Smyrna Community Center: 3188 Atlanta Road Southeast, Smyrna 30080