Chicken and the Egg, the Marietta eatery known for its modern farmstead fare, is kicking off the fall season with new menus full of seasonal favorites and budget-friendly specials.
Owner and Chef Marc Taft and Executive Chef Joseph Ramaglia have collaborated to create fall brunch, lunch and supper menus. New items include the black-eyed pea hummus; Farm Boy meatloaf; Pig + Grits (made with cider-braised pork shoulder); and BBQ chicken salad. New dessert offerings include apple cranberry crumble, blueberry trifle and a chocolate chip sundae.
Chicken and the Egg is starting several new specials this fall season. First, the restaurant is offering a “Two for $25” menu on Thursday nights. This hearty dinner deal for two includes an appetizer to share, as well as an entrée and dessert for each person for $25.
For lunch, Chicken and the Egg is bringing back the blue plate specials. This offer includes the choice of one daily-changing main dish, along with two sides and an iced tea, coffee or soda for $9.
There’s also the C & E Stimulus Plan lunch special which includes a house salad, choice of sandwich and iced tea, coffee or soda for $9.
Other daily specials at Chicken and the Egg include:
- Monday-$10 Burger and Brew
- Tuesday-Kids eat free (12 and under with purchase of adult entrée)
- Saturday and Sunday- $8 bottomless mimosas and $5 Bloody Marys during brunch and half-price bar bites, $3 special draft, $2.50 featured bottled beer and additional drink specials until 5 p.m.
- Monday through Friday-$3 house wines and $5 martinis from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., half-price bar snacks from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and drink specials all night
- Monday through Sunday- College students can enjoy a 20% discount with college I.D. (Discount is not available in conjunction with the specials listed above.)
Chicken and the Egg is located at 800 Whitlock Avenue, Suite 124, in Marietta, Georgia.
The restaurant is open daily: Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.; on Friday from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; and on Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
For more information, visit chickandtheegg.com or call 678-388-8813.