Payment Entry Specialist
Northside Hospital in Smyrna is seeking a Payment Entry Specialist to be responsible for performing a variety of accounting functions in the accounts receivable area.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- One year experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable OR one year of college or vocational education with emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
- Professional verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access).
- Typing requirement of 50 WPM.