With the metropolis of Atlanta to the south and numerous renowned musical venues peppered across the metro area, Marietta's music scene is often lost amid the din. But as any Marietta music lover knows, the local scene here remains vibrant and essential. Marietta Patch is here to help you navigate it.
1. brings back its open mic night on Friday at 8 p.m. Come on down, enjoy some coffee and bring your guitar.
2. The Local at Sidelines at 1440 Roswell Rd. will kick off the party Friday night at 8 p.m. with the blues/rock music of Truett Lollis followed by the country, Southern rock and blues of Southside of the Tracks and the rock, soul and funk of Crane. On Saturday, My Rebel Episode takes the stage at 8 p.m. with its punk-edged power pop project.
3. Come out to Brewsters Grille's Friday night for its Dart Tournament, which starts at 8 p.m. Three Left Standing, a power trio covering 70s, 80s to current rock, will play from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. On Sunday, come out for karaoke with Spirit Entertainment from 7 to 11 p.m.
4. Darwins Burgers presents a Blues Jam hosted by The Cazanovas on Thursday starting at 8:30 p.m. Friday catch the groove with Mike Watson ($5 Cover) from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Saturday at 9 p.m., the blues/rock sounds of Truett Lollis will fill the air.
6. will host t on Friday at 8 p.m.