The practice will be known as WellStar Medical Group, Urology and will remain in their current office locations at:
- 55 Whitcher St., Suite 250, Marietta, Ga., 30060
- 1700 Hospital South Dr., Suite 404, Austell, Ga., 30106
- 6002 Professional Pkwy., Suite 280, Douglasville, Ga., 30134
- 148 Bill Carruth Pkwy., Suite 340, Hiram, Ga., 30141
- WellStar Urology Procedure Center 300 Tower Rd., Suite 150, Marietta, Ga., 30060
“WellStar is focused on bringing innovative service to its patients,” said Robert Jansen, M.D., executive vice president, WellStar Medical Group president and chief administrative medical officer, in a press release. “Urology Associates has built a stellar practice and will continue to provide remarkable care to patients as a part of the WellStar Medical Group.”
newly named WellStar Medical Group, Urology includes Drs. Chun,
Dusseault, Emerson, Evans-Theiss, Kouzova, McCowan, Mygatt, Roper,
Schmidt, Symbas, Townsend, Watson
and their team.
The group will continue to provide a range of diagnostic tests and procedures including cystoscopy, semen analysis, TRUS/prostate biopsy, circumcision, lithotripsy, vasectomy and vasectomy reversal.
“Urology Associates is proud to be a part of the WellStar Medical Group,” said Ronald Roper, M.D. in the release. “By joining forces with the leading health system in north Georgia, we will be able to provide world-class care to our patients and stay on top of the latest technological advances.”