What is it that we love most about estate, garage and yard sales? I enjoy seeing other people's stuff. It's interesting to discover new objects, tools, jewelry and things that other people can tell you about.
The bargains - can't beat'em. Where else can you buy something of quality for less than a dollar?
Grab a friend and embark on a fun-filled day of sale hopping.
1. Moving Sale. Quality furniture, including two entertainment centers, full dining room table with chairs, and dining room hutch. Framed artwork, games, books, and electronics. Too much to list. Friday and Saturday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Homeowners can assist with loading furniture into vehicles. 2295 Brandon Court NE.
2. You'll find anything you want from printers, DVDs, TVs, a Play Station 2 set, guitar, furniture, desks, office chairs, lamps, massage chair, crystal wine set, brand new poker table and chips, backgammon set, cocktail mixer and more. There's even an inflatable fishing boat.
Let me know if you need further info about any of the items or a full l
Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. 2309 Maxine Dr. Tuxedo Estates, off Powers Ferry Rd.
3. Estate Sale in a large home loaded with lots of wonderful items, including a 1989 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series with leather interior, Asian and Mid Century furniture and decor, household furniture for every room, and office furniture. Tons of kitchen items, GE Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator, a washer and dryer, small appliances, pot and pans. There's a garage full of tools and assorted items. Women's clothing, purses, shoes, and tons of jewelry. Check out over 200 pictures of this sale by clicking on this link:
Friday through Sunday 8 a.m - 5 p.m. Sale is located at 876 Fairfield Drive. Questions? Call Al at 404-234-2332.
4. Multiple sellers will set up personal stations to sell their items in our parking lot. Furniture, household items, home decor etc.
Large variety of items. 783 Whitlock Avenue. Across from McDonald's
in Marietta. Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
5. The woman holding this garage sale says that she's got great taste in furniture and home decor, so you will not be disappointed. Couch and loveseat, coffee table, lamps, TV, baker's rack, mountain bike, curtains, bedding, throw rugs, Weber grill, CD towers, knick knacks. Saturday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. 2701 Ashbury Point Lane. It is near the intersection of Sandy Plains Rd and East Piedmont Rd.