You can join the event from 7 to 8:30 in the second-floor boardroom at the building at 100 Cherokee St. But if you can't make it to Marietta Square, follow the forum live here on Patch.
You can discuss the forum and ideas of the expert panel in the comments below. If you have questions for the panel, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If something goes wrong with the live stream on Patch, you can watch the forum at this site as well, and it is on the county's cable TV station, Channel 23.
Here's tonight's panel:
- Helen Goreham of District 1 (Northwest Cobb).
- Dr. John D. Kennedy, the director of .
- Chief Deputy Lynda Coker.
- Judge Greg Poole.
- Jeff Inman, the coordinator of the Prevention Intervention Center.
- Georgia PTA President Donna Kosicki.