1. On Friday, June 29, come out to enjoy the Glover Park Concert Series—China Grove (Doobie Bros Tribute Band). Concerts begin at 8 p.m. Get more information on the .
2. It’s time for the First Sunday Family Day at the . The first Sunday of each month from 1 to 4 p.m., you can join the museum for an afternoon of fun activities for the family.
3. Join the on Saturday, June 30 from 2 until 4 p.m. for the Summer Craft Beer Tasting. Along with the beers, the market will be serving grilled chicken, black beans and chips with a souvenir glass to keep. Proceeds from the event will go to the sponsored by . The cost is $15 per person.
4. Pamela Cole will give a talk on dating old portrait photos and paintings on Saturday, June 30 at 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. at . The talks will be followed by a question and answer period. Folks may bring in their own old photos or portraits to be analyzed.
5. It’s your last chance to catch at the . The play runs through July 1. The musical is , the famous striptease artist, and focuses on her mother, Momma Rose, whose name has become synonymous with "the ultimate show-business mother."
6. Join the for a ride through Marietta history Thursday through Saturday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and Sunday at 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Highlights of the tour include Marietta Square/Glover Park, the Western & Atlantic Depot, National Cemetery, Tranquilla, Kennesaw Mountain and the Root House.
7. Walk the streets of haunted Marietta by lantern light with the . Tours are 90 minutes and the walk is under a mile. Tours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m.
8. Don't forget about the Marietta Square Farmers Market on Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon and Sunday, 12 to 3 p.m.