1. The bluegrass revival , starring members of the original Theatre in the Square cast, will be presented by the Atlanta Lyric Theatre from July 27 through Aug. 5 at the .
2. Spend an afternoon having some fun and helping to raise money in support of the cats of Good Mews by coming to the 2012 bowling fundraiser (Pins for Purrs) at Brunswick Zone, 2749 Delk Road, Marietta on Sunday, July 29 from 2 to 4 p.m. Tickets are $20.
3. Come out to Glover Park to listen to The Fabulous Expressions (Beach), part of the , Friday at 8 p.m.
4. Join the for a ride through Marietta history Thursday through Saturday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and Sunday at 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Highlights of the tour include Marietta Square/Glover Park, the Western & Atlantic Depot, National Cemetery, Tranquilla, Kennesaw Mountain and the Root House.
5. Walk the streets of haunted Marietta by lantern light with the . Tours are 90 minutes and the walk is under a mile. Tours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m.
6. Don't forget about the Marietta Square Farmers Market on Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon and Sunday, 12 to 3 p.m.