1. The Cobb County Classic Rodeo is riding into in Marietta. Beginning at 8 p.m. on Friday, August 24, and Saturday, August 25, the fun will last about two hours each night. Admission at the gate is $15 for adults and $12 for children. Ages five and under are admitted free.
2. The is hosting on Friday, August 24. Enjoy Martinis, hors d’oeuvres and musical entertainment along with access to all exhibitions from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
3. Friday, enjoy the sounds of Yacht Rock Schooner (Party Rock) under the stars and be sure to bring a picnic and blankets or set up your lawn chairs after 4 p.m. at the. Personal tables can be set up in the street on North Park Square after 6 p.m. but not in Glover Park. The free outdoor concerts take place at 8 p.m. rain or shine.
On Saturday at 8 p.m., come out to Glover Park to hear GSO Jazz (Jazz).
4. Come out for featuring Cary Tedder, Carlos Valdes and Joe Cogen at 6 p.m. on Aug. 24 and Aug. 25 at the Strand Theatre.
5. shown at the on Friday, Aug. 24, at 8 p.m. T at the Strand.
6. Sing along with Mamma Mia! The film will be shown on Saturday, Aug. 25 at the Strand Theatre at 8 p.m. The live organ pops variety show and sing-along starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $8 for adults and $7 for children, students and seniors. Tickets available through The Strand Box Office at 770.293.0080, online or in person at 117 North Park Square.
7. is coming to stage at The ’s Jennie T. Anderson Theatre . Get your pink on and join Atlanta Lyric Theatre for this all-singing, all-dancing, feel-good musical comedy.
8. Join the for a ride through Marietta history Thursday through Saturday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and Sunday at 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Highlights of the tour include Marietta Square/Glover Park, the Western & Atlantic Depot, National Cemetery, Tranquilla, Kennesaw Mountain and the Root House.
9. Walk the streets of haunted Marietta by lantern light with the . Tours are 90 minutes and the walk is under a mile. Tours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m.
10. Don't forget about the Marietta Square Farmers Market on Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon and Sunday, 12 to 3 p.m.