The Cabana Restaurant is located on South Cobb drive in the South Cobb Village shopping center. It is a Salvadorian/Mexican restaurant with great dishes such as Carne Asada, Shredded Beef Salads and for the sweet tooth, it has the Pastel de Tres leches which is a three-layer cake made from three different milks.
- Hours: Sun, Mon, 11am-9pm; Tues-Thurs, 11am-10pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-2am
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Features: Buffet, Dancing, Dinner, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night