Greyhound Bus Lines
Greyhound Bus Lines offers bus transportation services throughout the United States and parts of Mexico. Tickets can be purchased in the terminal (at least one hour before departure time), by phone or by using the online booking system. Greyhound has recently upgraded many buses to new state of the art vehicles that include free Wi-Fi for travelers as well as extended leg room for each seat.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 8:15am - 2:15pm and 4:15pm - 10:15pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is parking and a ramped curb to the front door.
- Founding Date: 1914
- Reach: National, Regional/commuter
- Number of retail/service outlets: 2,400
- Transportation: Bus
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Senior
- Wi-Fi: None