Huddle House restaurants have been a staple of Southern eating since 1964. Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner items all day every day, there's plenty of choices on the menu for everyone. The friendly staff and affordable, freshly cooked meals are what keep Huddle House a regional institution.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There is parking and a lowered curb to the front door.
- Founding Date: 1964
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.huddlehouse.com/PDF/menu-2010-07.pdf
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual