Kybele Turkish Cuisine
Kybele Turkish Cuisine is located in the historic downtown Marietta Square. The restaurant serves Turkish and vegetarian plates in a relaxing dining area, consisting of floor-based couches with decorative pillows. The restaurant is filled with live entertainment of belly dancers and music. It also has a wide variety of hooka flavors available.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gyros, Souvlaki, hummus, Tabouli and Shish kababs, with a broad variety of vegetarian choices that include veggie couscous and eggplant kabobs. There are also several seafood selections to choose from.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Veggie Lamb Casserole, Lamb Shanks, Izmir Kofte (Oven Baked Meatballs) and Karisik Dolmas (Seasonal Stuffed Vegetables).
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Sandwiches, Turkish
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: BYOB-only, Brunch, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Romantic