This school was founded in 1974 as Life Chiropractic College and has grown into the largest college of chiropractic studies in the country. It also offers graduate studies in sports health science, a number of undergraduate degrees relating to health, business and science. The 90-acre campus, built around the site of the old Sewell Mill, boasts a reputation for its rolling hills, ponds and trees. A replica of the old mill sits among other restored turn-of-the-century buildings, and the student center is housed in a structure that housed a former water works office.
Life maintains an active sports program, most notably for fielding one of only two varsity-level rugby teams in the nation. The school is also known for its Lights of Life display, an annual tradition in which elaborate holiday light sculptures span the campus.
- Fax: 770-426-2895
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1974
- Number of students: 2,150
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Accreditation/licenses: Commission on Colleges of the Southern, Association of Colleges and Schools
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot
- Degrees: Graduate, Undergraduate
- Campus housing: Yes
- Sports teams: Basketball, Ice Hockey, Rugby
- Sports facilities: Eagles' Nest, Life University Sports Complex