McDonald's was founded in 1955 by Ray Kroc. Today, the fast food restaurant has more than 32,000 locations in 117 countries -- more than 75 percent of these locations are independently owned and operated. This McDonald's is near the intersection of Cobb Parkway and Franklin Road, and features a drive-up window.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - midnight; Sun, 8am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating